Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Someone hates me!

Mari!!! Save me! Someone really hates me or I just have the worst luck with our restroom. Actually, I know who hates me, but dang, I backed off already so why am I being tortured with these women who have the worst poo smell?! My neighbor saw that I seriously went to the bathroom in less than 2 minutes and he was surprised. I told him the smell was horrible! I had to take a wad of toilet paper and cover my nose. Good Lord when will the punishment end?!

Aaaannnnyyyywhooooo...

I'm so happy today! Even though my shift started at 6am, I woke up refreshed and excited because I'm watching Sex and The City today! Woo!! Finally huh? I can't wait.

Also, I did something yesterday that now makes me feel liberated. No more heart feeling like it's about to explode! There's little palpitations here and there, but nothing like before and I think that's a huge step for me. Go me!

1 comment:

Mari Dani said...

eww gross!!! why won't your management do something about it! but i guess how awkward is complaining about the smell in the bathroom lol!

uggh i still have not seen SATC... my girls and i keep postponing LOL

yay go Madel! it will take time but you'll get there and then you will feel so powerful and better than ever...i can't wait till that day comes for you....we'll take a shot together in our own california corners! LOL.

P.S. THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT. I FEEL SPECIAL =)