Monday, June 2, 2008

The art of the fart

When was it so bad to fart in front of your significant other? Or this might be a better question to ask, when is it okay to fart in front of your significant other? What a weird topic to discuss huh? I just found it funny how my dad thought it was disgusting that I used to fart in front of Mike. What's the big deal? We went out for years so I say that constitutes a fart now and again. My dad claims that he and my mom didn't fart in front of each other until they got married and even then they felt uncomfortable! What the heck?! You liar! Then there was an episode in "Sex and the City" where Carrie farted in front of Mr. Big and she was mortified and the girls discussed farting in front of a lover. Granted, it's not very sexy when a woman totally rips one and especially if it doesn't have the most pleasant scent, but it's natural!

I guess I bring this up because a) I seem to have a lot of gas today and b) this is my attempt to be funny. I bet I'm not really achieving the latter, but hey, it's not like no one farts!

P.S. The best fart is when you wake up after building up all that gas during your sleep and you totally let out a big one. Don't you feel like you lost 10 pounds!? :) hahahahaha!!

No comments: