I've been gone from the whole "blog" scene for quite some time now. I remember when I first started a xanga back in...oh gosh...either November or December of 2002. Over the years, I just posted less and less. But I guess I realized that there comes a time where you have to go back to something familiar; something that helps you understand yourself and what's going on in your life: a form of therapy if you must. As you can tell, I am a fan of Alicia Keys and I just can't get over how much her music touches me. She's my idol. And so, in great fashion, I decided to title my blog "As I am" because every post is just that...as i am. In this album, you'll find this song that I'm sure almost everyone can relate to. So as I get used to this once so familiar lifestyle, I leave you with this song. Enjoy.
"Prelude to a Kiss" - Alicia KeysSometimes I feel
Like I don’t belong anywhere
And it’s gonna take so long
For me to get somewhere
Sometimes I feel
So heavy hearted
But I can’t explain
Cuz I’m so guarded
But that’s a lonely road to travel
And a heavy load to bare
And it’s a long, long way to heaven
But I gotta get there
Can you send an angel?
Can you send me an angel?
Guide me
P.S. I'm sure I'll return to my old ways: posting almost every day. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment