Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sht!

After my lovely fart entry from a couple of weeks ago, I had to add an entry about sht!

So usually there's some type of air circulating in the women's restroom at work and damn...for some reason it hasn't been on the last week or so. Yesterday, every time I went to the bathroom, which was 3 times, it smelled like the worse poop you can ever smell. I mean dang, I'm okay with smelling my own stinky poo, but something about smelling someone else's stench grosses the heck out of me! Seriously, let's have a courtesy flush or blow air in the dang stall so it doesn't just linger in there! I was soooo annoyed and gagging.

So during my third time in the bathroom, guess what was waiting for me? A DOLLAR! Haha! I told my co-worker that the bathroom was paying me back for all the "crap" I went through that day (pun intended). It was only a dollar and I probably shouldn't have taken it, but hey, someone after me who would've been leaving their scent might've picked it up and trust me, boy did I deserve that dollar.

And today, it smelled again! Too bad my employer is so considerate of their employees which means we can't wear strong perfumes or have any air fresheners since people have a reaction to the smell! Dang. Now what are we supposed to do?! I guess I need to practice holding my breath.

1 comment:

Mari Dani said...

omg..that just hella cracked me up madel! GROOOSSS...at least none of your coworkers were waiting for you to use the bathroom, coz the only thing worse than going to a bathroom that really stinks is getting blamed for it! LOL