Great weekend! Friday night was Raymon's birthday celebration at Envy in the IVY hotel. Fun night full of interesting people, good drinks, and dancing. I believe Jenn and I "drunk text" too many people. Apologies for any text you received from us. That just means we thought of you.
Baby Sophie came over Saturday and man she's a big bundle of cuteness! I absolutely LOVE my cousin! Super adorable. See pictures below for proof. Ha! Then spent the night at Seaport Village to enjoy the cool summer breeze after reading about Pacquiao's awesomeness!
Yesterday I saw "Wanted" and I actually enjoyed the movie. Very entertaining with all those cool special effects, great acting, and everything. Really nice day in SD so we got some yogurt, went home and watched some Jon and Kate Plus 8, and then had dinner at Benihana. What a great relaxing weekend.
Hopefully this nice relaxing weekend will be followed by a fun relaxing 4th of July weekend in Sac town/SF? We might be driving up Thursday afternoon (just got approved for a shift change) and maybe watch some fireworks in SF Friday night and then Sac until Sunday. It'll be a total gas guzzler, but should be fun. I feel like we need this trip. I need this trip. Well, my younger brother really wants us to go since his girlfriend is currently in Sac right now. Heh, young love. 4 months of young love that will hopefully continue.
I volunteered to take my baby instead of the 4runner or Camry since it's newer than the rest and it'll use up less gas. My baby's been to Vegas, L.A., Newport...he's so lucky! Speaking of my car, he needs a name! Maybe his new name should be Noah? Guess where I got that name from? =) Or...if you'd like to submit any names for me to consider for my car, that'd be cool. It's a dark grey 2008 Accord so that's why I'd prefer male names. Thanks.
----
You know what's annoying? When it's nice and warm outside and freeeeeezing in the office! I hate that! I'm sitting in my cube right now wrapped in a freakin Oakland A's blanket. I've been meaning to bring in my purple blanket but haven't gotten the chance. Someone seriously needs to turn down the AC. Dang, I complain too much. First the poo, now the AC. What next???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHAHA i KNEW it! you "horn dog"!!! LOL
thanks for thinking of me..that text brought a smile to my face (I knew it had to be you or Jenn!!!)
Post a Comment