After watching SATC, finally, I felt so optimistic about LOVE and loving yourself. I guess you can say that I was inspired. This morning, my mom told me that she heard on the radio that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are separating. Then I just came out and said, well, I guess it's that time of season because...
She was surprised. She asked if he blamed them for having me move back and help them. She was truly concerned. After explaining the situation, she said she thinks he has another girlfriend. I told her he didn't, or none that I know of, and told her not to think bad of him or hate him. He didn't do anything wrong, it just got overwhelming. I was surprised to see how sad she was for me. I was crying while she was rubbing my back, complete opposite of what I thought she'd do. It was comforting. We left for work and she said, "take it easy."
At work I got a text from my mom and it said:
"Papa n I might not say it often but im prouder of u now than ever. U grew up 2 b a strong woman. Luv u very much."
Now I'm "waterworks" with tears that made me realize that this'll be tough, but I'm one lucky girl to have the support system that I have.
Now I'm glad I taught her how to text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
omg this blog entry just made me teary eyed!
glad you're doing well =)
man, this is becoming a habit of mine, leaving you a comment everytime you have a new entry..hahaha
aww...i got a little teary eyed reading this entry as well. good for you del im proud you finally did it!
Post a Comment