I'm a little angry right now. I'm angry because I fought so hard for this relationship, for you. I realized that's why I haven't told my parents. I fought for you, I defended you, I loved you. I opened up to you to let you know that I've recently looked for jobs in the bay even after you broke my heart and I explained my reasoning behind my seesaw of emotions and thoughts and all you tell me is, "Okay, don't. Just don't anymore." I've considered giving up so much just to be with you and that was your reaction?
And come to think of it, I've never heard you tell me you actually actively looked for jobs in San Diego. The whole time in Europe you told me how you want to move to San Diego so we can be together. Do you know what that did to me? I believed you and you broke my heart in a million pieces and yet I'm still the one considering moving up there for you? Yet I'm still thinking of you so much? Why?
God I'm such a fool. A fool that you won't fight for. But I'll be damned if I start thinking that I'm not worth it because I know I am and it's your loss that you don't see that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment