Monday, June 30, 2008

I need to kick this habit...

...of posting 3 entries per day. I might as well hold a "Loser" sign right above my head.

I just wanted to point out something. As I get older, as I experience things that I never thought I'd have to experience or even want to experience for that matter, I begin to realize the type of people I want in my life. I'm getting too old for games and fairweather friends. Although I did come across another blog that wrote about how the reverse is also significant; when you are in need, then you find out who your real friends are.

Trust me, I've definitely been in need lately and I'm taking notes on who has been there for me. Growing up is oh so hard to do, but this time, I'm picking myself up and walking with my head held high. But then again, I'm not saying there won't be some hiccups along the way, but for sure more positive energy/people.

2 comments:

Sherlyn said...

3 posts a day are better then no posts for months. im trying to work on that.

Mari Dani said...

i love your posts!!!

hang in there madel, this time may be tough but you'll get there one day =) 1 Cor 10:13 is my absolute favorite!