I can't believe it's been 2 years since I moved back home. After our "Dr. Phil" moment, I've finally gotten used to my family and their crazy antics. During this terrible recession we're in, I'm definitely glad that I'm giving myself this time to save money and plan for my own life. I have to admit, there are plenty of times where I just can't take it anymore and need to move out, but something always brings me back to this reality I'm in. Don't get me wrong, I admire those people who chose to move out or travel, etc, but I guess it's just my personal preference to continue living at home. I know that this decision might be ruining other things in my life, but I just can't explain why I'm still here. A huge part has to do with my family. I mean, sometimes they drive me insane, but for me, these people are the only constants in my life and I'm happy about that.
I just read a post I had on my xanga about having the goal of moving out by the end of summer 2008; that's 3-5 months from now. My older brother told me that a lot can happen between now and then so you never know. That's for sure, I mean, a lot has happened in the past week! So for now, as I look back in the last 2 years, all I can say is...damn, what a trip. Who knows what'll happen tomorrow?!
With that said, have a pleasant evening and a wonderful tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay del has a blog! welcome back to online journals i missed you haha. I was asking the cards if you are going to move to NYC at the end of summer (i was thinking diamonds) and guess what card came up...diamonds! and you know those cards don't lie! haha oh i miss doing fortunes.
Post a Comment