Thursday, July 17, 2008

Time

Time is so tricky. You want to think that there's not enough time in the world so you should rush and do as many things as you can. Make the most of your time, we aren't getting any younger right? But then you always want to appreciate what you have and take the time to relax and just live. It's a lose-lose situation...or is it a win-win??

My dad always forwards me these emails and I found this one about time pretty interesting. There was a long story with it which was pretty heart warming, but I decided to cut it out. The ending statements make you think.

'Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the
moments that take our breath away.'

Think about this. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1 At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for
you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't
like you. (There was this show on TV about a girl being stalked by an IT guy who fixed her comp at work, all because she smiled at him and was friendly. Uh..don't agree with this one. Haha)
4. Everynight, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
5 You mean the world to someone
6. If not for you, someone may not be living (Uh?)
7. You are special and unique.
8. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you
probably won't get it, but if you trust God to do what's best, and wait
on His time, sooner or later, you will get it or something better. (I hope so)
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good can still come
from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look:
you most likely turned your back on the world. (Nah, the world turned its back on me. JK)
11. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you. (Well damn, that sucks. Can I meet this person?)
12. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude
remarks.
(Especially the rudest AT&T supervisor EVER! He made me cry!)
13 . Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much
better when they know and you'll both be happy .
(I try. Unless you tell them you hate them...only one person would be happy? Then regret it. I think this only pertains to saying "I love you" or "I miss you"...lovey dovey stuff.)
14. If you have a great friend, take the time to let that person know
that he/she is great. (I have super great friends and I thank God for them every day.)

To everyone who read this, thanks for your time...

No comments: