I wish I had someone to run to. Someone who'd hold me and tell me everything will be okay. Someone who would just listen to me cry and just be there for me. He was that someone when my Grandma passed away almost 4 years ago, but this time, there's nothing to cry about just yet so I gotta get these thoughts outta my head! Besides, I know he, along with so many others, will always be there for me.
In my brother's words, "we're gonna need to pray overtime yo."
----
In other news, last night I watched the tagalog movie, "My Big Love" and it was so adorable. It was corny/sweet/cute...just how I like it. Toni Gonzaga played a personal trainer who had 5 steps to living a healthier life.
5 Steps
1: Set your goal - do something not out of revenge to someone or any form of vendetta but do something for yourself.
2: Start today - there’s no other day to start but today.
3: No shortcuts - there’s no easy way to achieve our goals. One has to work hard for it.
4: Get motivated - look for someone who you can look up to or someone who can inspire you to attain your goal.
5: Be happy - be happy with what you are doing. Nothing else makes hard work easy if you love doing it for yourself.
"Aw" moments include, but are not limited to:
When Sam Milby says "You motivate me, you're my inspiration." and then he and Toni Gonzaga hug and she whispers, "I love you" in his ear and he whispers back, "I love you too." AWWWWW!!! My heart melted. I want that. I want someone to inspire me to be a better person and I want to inspire someone else to be a better person.
But right now, I'm going to focus on step 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i just saw that movie over the 4th of july weekend...lol you're such a sap madel! haha jk..love you though...stay strong my dear.. remember God never gives you anything that you can't handle =)
Post a Comment