Thursday, July 24, 2008

Love Contradiction

Somehow, you still give me butterflies in my stomach and make my heart skip a beat. More so because I miss our conversations and you're now slipping away. But you've got a lot going for you and I'm happy about that. I'm slowing picking up the pieces and one day, I'll be whole again. We'll be whole again.

For now, bring on the wedding madness! I'll be making wontons for Teddy's 2nd bachelorette party tonight. Working 6am-2:30pm tomorrow, rehearsal and dinner right after. 4:30am wake up call Saturday, then the wedding! I'm getting excited!

More future plans include my birthday! I was able to get 8/29 and 9/2 off. NY? Boston? Philly? Sac? What should I do? Where should I go?? HAWAII!! Haha...a girl can dream. I wonder what presents I'll be receiving?? HAHA! Just kidding. Like I'm always writing lately, I just want to be happy.

No comments: