skip to main | skip to sidebar

As I Am

Because everyone needs an outlet. You either take me as I am, or move on. --"Prelude to a Kiss" Sometimes I feel Like I don’t belong anywhere And it’s gonna take so long For me to get somewhere Sometimes I feel So heavy hearted But I can’t explain Cuz I’m so guarded But that’s a lonely road to travel And a heavy load to bare And it’s a long, long way to heaven But I gotta get there Can you send an angel? Can you send me an angel? Guide me

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Meet Emporio Armani Underwear's First Asian Model

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2008/07/meet_emporio_armani_underwears_1.html?om_u=AOL-pH&om_i=_BIdln6B7R$cZsd&aid=388690249&mid=2068309785&time=1215715834&issue=_BIdln6B7R$cZsd

Hott!

-Madel

Posted by Madel at 7:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Madel
San Diego/Chula Vista, California
I'm learning more and more about myself every day of my life and hopefully that will make me a better person.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (221)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2008 (223)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ▼  July (64)
      • Pray for Nicky
      • Switch
      • My cube fanclub
      • My 100th Post
      • Earthquake!!!
      • The Thing About Love
      • My family and the happy married couple
      • Baby Sophie at her first wedding!
      • Hella makeup! But still lovin the lashes.
      • Finally home
      • Too bad so dark!
      • Wedding #2: Orozco wedding
      • Uh-Oh...
      • Mr. & Mrs. Michael Dragon
      • Onto wedding #1: Dragon Wedding
      • The giveaway...blue balls!
      • My purchase! Haha!!
      • Warning! Images are intense.
      • NEGATIVE!!!
      • Love Contradiction
      • Globetrotter/Jet-setter
      • Wednesdays!
      • Poem
      • Damn cubes
      • The Dark Knight
      • Take me away
      • Freakin Coach shoes?!
      • The Bride!
      • Teddy's Bachelorette Party!!
      • Piggy back on Kat's post
      • Hugest SIGH ever
      • Midnight showing?!
      • Time
      • If Ever You're in my Arms Again - "My Big Love"
      • Please, God..
      • Meet Emporio Armani Underwear's First Asian Model
      • Movie night
      • Waiting for the iPhone 3G
      • Maybe the glass is half-full?
      • Backup/Sync etc.
      • Withdrawn - Patient Expired
      • Shut up and drive
      • I know you just smiled.
      • Another one of mom's text
      • I can finally catch "The Big Scoop"! I've been mis...
      • Perfect
      • Best damn purchase
      • Daaaamnit!!!!
      • Correction
      • Who Knew
      • Tears will burn the pillow...
      • ANGRY!
      • Closure
      • Home Sweet Home
      • Hottt!
      • Bye bye Sacramento
      • Mizu!
      • Dancing in the Moonlight
      • Cal Expo
      • Happy 4th!
      • Memories
      • Sac town until Sunday!
      • This feels weird.
      • Maybe cheekbones/earlobes/crevice again some day.
    • ►  June (38)