Friday, July 11, 2008

Maybe the glass is half-full?

"If you happen to cry at the day loss, make sure your tears are not blocking your vision to see the beauty of the stars." - R. Tagur

The Dove Promise I have hanging in my cube says, "Promise yourself a smile today" so I've decided that for every post on Friday, I'll end with my "I'm smiling because..." sentence (Radio station has a segment every Friday morning called, "Why are you smiling?" and I'm just copying them) . To go off of what I wrote 2 posts before this, I think it's time to be positive, time to look at the bright side. I have too much to be thankful for to be so sad. But I'll need constant reminders people! Haha!

I'm smiling because the iPhone 3G comes out today and hopefully I get one (that works)!

Why are you smiling?

No comments: