The sucky party about working in cubicles is being able to hear other people's conversations (could be a good or bad thing). There's a girl at work who is almost always talking so loud! As a matter of fact, here she goes right now chatting and laughing away. So freaking annoying!I mean, I participate in my fair share of conversations and laughs, but honestly, this gal is just over the top with her loud voice and laughter!
Aren't there plenty of times where you just want to tell someone to just shut up, but you can't? Yesterday, in the movie theater, there was this little boy, probably 5-7 years old who was watching "The Dark Knight", but he kept talking during the previews already. He was sitting a seat away from my little brother and it was annoying the heck out of him. My brother really wanted to tell him to be quiet, well, he put it in a harsher way, but he couldn't because c'mon...who really tells a kid who isn't their own to be quiet? His mom wouldn't even tell him to "shhh"! Luckily he stopped. But then there was another guy who kept crumpling his plastic bag right behind me and I mean, it went on for a good 15 seconds and trust me, that's pretty long during a dialogue part of the movie. Really though, look, 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi...see!
How come people are so rude? Oh another random work story. There's a girl I work with who, let's just say is the most innocent/sweet girl ever. She spells out bad words like "s-e-x" and doesn't curse and turns red when she's embarrassed or made fun of. She said she couldn't work overtime one day because she had to cook for her husband?! I mean, the girl's 26! Ugh...okay?! Anyway, so today her cellphone starts ringing and homegirl doesn't even know how to turn the ringer off while it's ringing, I mean, just press the side button or decline the call! Wow. To top it all off, the ringtone was Nick Lachey's "This I Swear" because that was the song she walked down the aisle to! Sorry, I just threw up a little.
I'm just a bitter old hag huh? No, I'm just jealous. I'll probably be like that one day. At least I hope I will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ohhh, I've got plenty of work stories, too! let me tell you... in person. hahah :o)
sorry for being an old folk last weekend and not having enough enthusiasm to go out.. let's hang out this week though!
Post a Comment