Similar to Jenn's post about letting the world know that she's irritated, I want the world to know that I'm angry. I can't get away from you! I can't even enjoy looking at friends' pictures without seeing your face! And you wear a purple collared shirt!? You don't even like collared shirts or purple: lavender for that matter! That's MY color! I know...I'm totally being stupid and irrational right now, but honestly, how the hell do you expect me to move on if you're everywhere!? I'm deleting my facebook altogether. I wish I can do that, but I can't. The furthest I went was deleting you as a friend. Baby steps and time: fck I can't handle this sht.
Now I'm back to getting close to hating you for breaking my heart and leaving me to gather up the pieces for myself and leaving me without a best friend. But now I'm freakin reading this and getting angry at myself for acting this way. I don't even know what the hell is going on with you, not that I should know, but it'd be nice to know that your heart is just as broken as mine. (It's cruel, but only fair right? No. Man, I'm so pathetic.)
Oh my God I'm no where near getting over this. Fck closure. All I ask is why? Is this what I get for always hoping for that fairytale story? He always told me that I'd be alone because my expectations are too high and no one would live up to them because there is no such thing as prince charming or happily ever after, but if anyone's out there that can prove me wrong, please, I invite you to sweep me off my feet and be strong enough to catch me when I fall.
Please? :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment