June. It's honestly pretty cathartic visiting the Madel back then
because it kind of makes me stronger or makes me realize that I have
come a long way and granted it's a long and emotionally draining
process, it's one in which I'm learning so much about myself. Who
would've thought that I'd do things that I've done in the last 2
months alone?! That probably didn't make sense, but just know that
I've discovered a lot about myself and have done plenty things that I
never thought I'd do.
One day, when I'm absolutely bored or have the time, I want to print
out all my entries from my Xanga and bind them so I can always look
back at my adventures through life. The private entries are hilarious!
I have secrets too...heh
It's so amusing to read past entries! I was so in love, happy, angry,
sad, so freakin emo!! I love it! Hahahaha memories.
-Madel

No comments:
Post a Comment