Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Really though..maybe nobody cares.

It's so hard to see the good in people these days. I'm constantly
making an effort because I believe that deep down, there's something
good in everyone, but recent events, and well not so recent events
have led me to the conclusion that you can't really trust people or
believe that everyone who you think cares about you actually does care
about you.

After finding love for the first time, I kind of lost that pessimistic
and guarded side to myself, but after being stuck in this hole that
I'm constantly fighting my way out of and actually almost getting out
of quite a few times, I feel the need to bring back that side of
myself. Being pessimistic and actually thinking that nobody cares just
makes me think that no one can hurt or disappoint me because I always
saw it coming.

What a way to live life huh? Oh who knows, I'm thinking this today and
maybe tomorrow I'll be as optimistic as ever. Smile, it's a new day
right?

(Anyone see last week's Ugly Betty? If only I saw the good in people
just like she did, then maybe I'll get my umbrella back.)

-Madel

1 comment:

Mari Dani said...

ooohh i love ugly betty! yes i saw it last week...

it is always easier said than done (i'm a pessimist myself so i shouldn't be one to give advice) so i guess all i have to say is i miss you madel!