the age I am now. I was walking in the hall and then I ran into my
cousin and we chatted about being in the bay. Then we ran into his
friend who happened to be Val's cousin (not Vaughn)?! Val calls me and
says I might run into her cousin. Weird. My cousin, his friend and I
walk to my class and I realize I'm in the wrong room, while we walk
out, guess who walks out too...there he was. I was so nervous and
scared. I walk to my cousin and tell him he's here. So while walking
in the hall, I actually walked right by him and we acted like we
didn't know each other for over 4 years. While walking past him, I
hear my cousin say what's up to him. I always knew they wouldn't hold
a grudge.
We ended up being in the same class, but I took a seat and was just in
shock to see him. All of a sudden I realize I took a seat right beside
Norwin! Then my alarm goes off, but at least I end my dream by finding
a familiar face, a friend.
Even in my dream we acted like we didn't know each other. It's my
dream and I couldn't even bring myself to look at him, even though I
wanted to. So there, analyze that.
-Madel

No comments:
Post a Comment