and blame myself for what happened and where we are now, but now I'm
scared to sleep because this is the second night in a row that he came
in my dreams. Too bad I can't just say get out.
This time Jenn and I were going to church and then he and someone else
end up sitting right behind us. Why damnit, why?! We just kept hearing
him say to call some girl Michelle and I turned around and said "Can
you just shut up please?" That was the end of that dream, on to the
second one.
We were in my room, on the bed?! How did my dream state of mind go
from him wanting to call a girl to us happy on the bed?! I told him I
missed him and we were us again. Ah!!
Just get out! Please...
-Madel

No comments:
Post a Comment