Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nicky's going home tomorrow!!

I just came from visiting him and right when I got there, his mom
looked so happy and said, "Oh Madel! We're going home tomorrow!" and
Nicky had a huge smile! I'm so happy for him and his family. Although
he still needs dialysis every other day, he says he feels "fantastic!"
He was able to walk the whole ICU floor.

We spent the whole time I was there talking and he even asked me to
eat some Papa John's Hawaiian pizza with him. :) Even while he's going
through all this, he's still positive. He told me how hard life,
relationships and friendships are, but the small stuff is never worth
ruining anything. He's excited that he can go home and do more things.

I'm so happy. I love Nicky so much. He thanks everyone for their
prayers, and I thank everyone too. Nicky deserves this.

-Madel

No comments: