Monday, August 11, 2008

Close to perfect

My brother's wedding was so beautiful. It was cloes to perfect. Rhia looked so beautiful and my brother looked so happy. That was a really great wedding and reception, honestly.

This has been a great week. Everything from preparing for the wedding, to the wedding itself, and the weekend. My family from Washington is in town until, some today, and some Wednesday. I'm very family oriented and when we're all together having fun and enjoying each other's company, that's when I'm the happiest. It's so...lovey dovey and childish, but it's just so comforting to know that there are people who can bring you up when you're down.

Right now, I'm a little overwhelmed with what I came back to though. I have my updated CV due Wednesday (which I found out about today), a meeting tomorrow, and I really have to figure out what I'm doing for my birthday. There are no flights to Long Island the days I took off from work so now I'm not even sure what to do.

I haven't even gotten the chance to visit Nicky since last Tuesday. His condition is so hazy and fluctuates every day. I'm so worried about him. I just keep praying that God will protect him and give him the strength to get through these tough times.

No comments: