Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Free falling...

WTF?! My head, back, abs, and heart hurts. I'm so stressed and tired!! =( Now I'm so angry too. I'm angry because I'm always caring and worrying about everyone, but who the hell can I turn to now? What about me?? Marcia Marcia Marcia!! I know I have friends and family, but it's different when you have that someone who can just make you feel better by just being with you or listening to you. I feel like everyone has someone to lean on and I just feel like I'm falling. (SEE! Emoooo!)

I'm angry because I don't want to be strong and I don't want to be alone with all of this going on. So I'm not independent...sue me! It's stupid how I think I need someone to catch me and tell me that everything will be okay. It's just that stupid girl in me that wishes I had someone who'd provide the strength when I'm weak.

Life isn't a goddamn fairytale so when will I freakin learn that?!

I just need to build me a bridge and get over myself. Get over it, he's gone and you're alone. Deal with it, move on, and be happy! If only it were that easy. If only my life was a fairytale. Better yet, if only I wasn't so weak and needed/wanted him. Time is going by so slowly and the heartbreak just lingers. I'm so selfish, all about me and my stupid emo feelings. I guess it doesn't really help that my cousins and family are planning to go to San Luis Obispo for the weekend and it'll be 5 couples and me, just hanging around. I know it'll be fun and I know I will have fun, but can you really blame me for not wanting to go? GET OVER IT!! (I know.)

I don't even care about my birthday. What a damn depressing blog. Nobody cares!! I feel like crying now. Great.

No comments: