I was just writing about how I hope summer ends in a good note. So far, not so good. But summer's not over right?
If you have time, please pray for my mom. Last week she had a mammogram and the Dr. had her come in to do another one because they saw something on the first one. It was calcium build up which is pretty close to her chest so she's going back on Thursday to set up an appointment for a biopsy. This is the very first time I've heard my mom say "cancer" the way she did since my grandma. She said, "It's close to my chest so they don't know if it's benign or cancer."
My heart dropped and I had to fight the tears. (Why do I always get bad news at work?!)
I've always been really close to my parents and when I was young, I'd be afraid that something would happen to them so now I get really emotional when it comes to their health and well-being, especially when my grandma passed away from bladder cancer at a young age. Family means the world to me and I'll be damned if they're taken away from me too soon. So right now, I'm trying to stay positive and just praying that God has this master plan that has my parents living to see their grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Why does it take tragedies or hardships for people to realize what's or who's most important?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
my dear, you've been through so much. im crossing my fingers for your mom.
let me know if you wanna grab din before you leave...but i can only do thurs night sorry.
Post a Comment