I think my lack of sleep and "partying" has caught up with me. Or it can be the fact that my mom's been sick and someone who shall remain anonymous wanted me to get sick. Who would ever wish sickness on someone?! That's just wrong. But anyway, I woke up this morning with a terrible sore throat, body aches, and the chills. But of course I couldn't miss work because that's just how I am so I'm here, miserable. I've been wrapped up in my Oakland A's blanket the whole day and I must say that this is still one of my favorite blankets for warmth. At least I don't have anything planned so I can finally rest this weekend, I hope. I foresee plenty of sleep, fluids, medication, and movies/tv. Just what I need.
(Btw, to answer my co-worker's forever question: No, the Oakland A's are not my favorite baseball team. I don't dislike them, I just have the blanket okay? Thanks.)
But I will continue to tell myself that I am NOT sick, I'm just exhausted, like Mariah Carey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment