skip to main | skip to sidebar

As I Am

Because everyone needs an outlet. You either take me as I am, or move on. --"Prelude to a Kiss" Sometimes I feel Like I don’t belong anywhere And it’s gonna take so long For me to get somewhere Sometimes I feel So heavy hearted But I can’t explain Cuz I’m so guarded But that’s a lonely road to travel And a heavy load to bare And it’s a long, long way to heaven But I gotta get there Can you send an angel? Can you send me an angel? Guide me

Friday, March 13, 2009

Fever

101.1 oh dear.

-Madel

Posted by Madel at 7:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Madel
San Diego/Chula Vista, California
I'm learning more and more about myself every day of my life and hopefully that will make me a better person.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (221)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ▼  March (25)
      • Busy
      • Night with the fam bam
      • Buffet
      • Almost a year ago...
      • Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pav...
      • Omg!
      • Happy Birthday!
      • So cute
      • Kajukenbo Demo
      • Khrystyne Castrence
      • Kaju-kids Band
      • Happy 1st Birthday Sophie!
      • March Madness!
      • Happy Birthday Hien!!
      • Pink Flamingo February 2009
      • Alaska Cruise
      • Fever
      • First time in a long time
      • She's almost 1!
      • American Idol
      • May 22-25
      • 2nd great weekend in a row
      • I hate alcohol.
      • Money
      • I decided
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (223)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  July (64)
    • ►  June (38)