I woke up this morning and did my normal routine: wiggled my toes (from a google excercise handout in the Daily Cal and from a movie...which one?) checked my email on my phone and as I proceeded to get up, it was only 5:45am, I had to take a minute, literally, to think about what day it was. I seriously thought it was Saturday, I felt so dumb-founded and lost. I was about to go back to sleep thinking I can sleep in, but then I realized yesterday was only Monday. How can I think it was Saturday already?!
Because I've been busy since the year started, that's why. But I'm not complaining because busy is good. Time flies when you're having fun and it's already April tomorrow so I sure am having fun! Speaking of fun, this past weekend was a lot of fun. Whenever the fam bam is together, it's never-ending laughter and a dash of drama/tsismis. Good times.
BUT...let me ask you something. For those of you who have a significant other, or multiple significant others, do you show affection or any form of PDA in front of family, be it your sibling or parents? I ask because I've never felt comfortable to hold his hand or even do anything except sit next to each other whenever my family was around, heck even friends. But my little brother thinks it's okay to put his arm around his girlfriend and even flirt and talk close to her face when we're around. Isn't that disrespectful to those who live in the home? I mean, me being in her position, I wouldn't want him doing those things while his family was around. Even last night they were downstairs and were laying on the couch, sharing a blanket, while watching a movie.
Is it just me, or wouldn't you feel awkward and embarrassed to act that way in front of your significant others' family? Maybe it's just me, maybe I have a black heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahaha i wiggle my toes every morning too!!! i dont remember what movie that is from.
I totally cannot display PDA in front of my family, my parents especially! It's too weird! We sit on separate sides of the couch, haha. It's just really awkward for me!
Hi Madel!! :)
Post a Comment