Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What always happens? Life.

Just finished watching (500) Days of Summer with Jenn. Great movie. Sometimes it's not happily ever after, but that's okay because things always work out for the best, I just have to remind myself that every day.

Things I've done lately or situations I've had have been all too familiar, a deja vu if you must. Lately, it's my mom asking me how he's doing, etc. Geez. I guess I'll let her know once I know.

Favorite quotes from (500) Days of Summer:

Paul: She’s not the girl of my dreams. The girl of my dreams would have bigger boobs, like sports more, be a little hotter. But she’s better than the girl of my dreams: she’s real.

Tom: Did you ever even have a boyfriend?
Summer: Of course.
Tom: What happened, why didn’t they work out?
Summer: What always happens? Life.

No comments: