skip to main | skip to sidebar

As I Am

Because everyone needs an outlet. You either take me as I am, or move on. --"Prelude to a Kiss" Sometimes I feel Like I don’t belong anywhere And it’s gonna take so long For me to get somewhere Sometimes I feel So heavy hearted But I can’t explain Cuz I’m so guarded But that’s a lonely road to travel And a heavy load to bare And it’s a long, long way to heaven But I gotta get there Can you send an angel? Can you send me an angel? Guide me

Saturday, June 6, 2009

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!

6 ladies in Vegas, 3 on the prowl! Vegas, here we come!

-Madel

Posted by Madel at 12:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Madel
San Diego/Chula Vista, California
I'm learning more and more about myself every day of my life and hopefully that will make me a better person.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (221)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • <3 her!
      • Babysitting Sophie today!
      • Rock with you and P.Y.T.
      • R.I.P.
      • Sad times
      • Excited
      • She makes me smile
      • Fck
      • Random
      • Goodnight.
      • Seattle
      • Mt. Rainier
      • On to Mt. Rainier
      • Congrats Jian!!!
      • Bremerton, WA
      • 5 drinks into the night..
      • VIVA LAS VEGAS!!
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (223)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  July (64)
    • ►  June (38)