cause I don't fcking brown nose, I don't get the promotion. I work
harder and trained his ass, I hate this place. Man, I'm trying to keep
a positive attitude and think that it's just not my time and I'll be
promoted when I'm supposed to be, but how the hell can I think that
way when I'm the best damn team member?! He even says that he thinks I
should've gotten the promotion.
So I've cooled off since writing that first paragraph and now I'm just
sad. Sad that I work so hard and now I feel unappreciated,
undervalued, and just not good enough. Is there something wrong with
me?! This is a horrible day.
To top it all off, my brother picked up Bolt today and he was so dirty
and had dry poop on his body and they didn't even clean him! That made
me even more pissed today. Like I said, horrible day.
I try to be a good person and a good employee and this is what I get,
nothing.
-Madel

2 comments:
I know this isn't the same, but I know your friends and family appreciate you :) It's your employer's loss.
I would have to agree with the person by the name of Kat.
Post a Comment