Madel
iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because everyone needs an outlet. You either take me as I am, or move on. --"Prelude to a Kiss" Sometimes I feel Like I don’t belong anywhere And it’s gonna take so long For me to get somewhere Sometimes I feel So heavy hearted But I can’t explain Cuz I’m so guarded But that’s a lonely road to travel And a heavy load to bare And it’s a long, long way to heaven But I gotta get there Can you send an angel? Can you send me an angel? Guide me
4 comments:
I have to say..my heart breaks mostly for the kids. Jon seemed really apathetic. He even said the word "excited!" AND he got earrings!! I think Kate has made some mistakes too..but that episode really made it seem like Jon didn't care as much.
I know... we were sad too.
i refused to watch it coz i was so sad for the kids!
I'm officially boycotting the show, girl. Jon & Kate's drama is overshadowing the kids' cuteness! They need to stop filming before the kids get more traumatized. :( -Katrina
Post a Comment