There's a first time for everything. It only took me 2 years to make the call. Thanks to the push from Teddy and Hien, I'll finally have peace of mind, I hope.
Included in the quarter-life crisis is an identity crisis. I think my surroundings are clouding my judgement. Do you ever feel like you're not meeting the expectations of your friends or family? Or you had certain beliefs or ideologies and then you find yourself questioning it? I've felt that way for the past couple of months and I kind of hide who I am or things I do because of the way I feel like people will see me or judge me. I'm really surprised when I actually divulge things to people, their reaction is not what I thought it would be. I think it's because I put so much pressure on myself to be a certain way that when I do something that even shocks me, I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore.
It's time to run away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment