skip to main | skip to sidebar

As I Am

Because everyone needs an outlet. You either take me as I am, or move on. --"Prelude to a Kiss" Sometimes I feel Like I don’t belong anywhere And it’s gonna take so long For me to get somewhere Sometimes I feel So heavy hearted But I can’t explain Cuz I’m so guarded But that’s a lonely road to travel And a heavy load to bare And it’s a long, long way to heaven But I gotta get there Can you send an angel? Can you send me an angel? Guide me

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hi baby!

What should my brother and Rhia name the baby girl?
Posted by Madel at 9:11 PM

2 comments:

Norwin said...

name her dirt bike! (know where that's from?)

April 6, 2009 at 7:13 AM
jenn-jenn said...

awww so precious. they should name her mia because it rhymes with rhia.

April 6, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Madel
San Diego/Chula Vista, California
I'm learning more and more about myself every day of my life and hopefully that will make me a better person.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (221)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ▼  April (18)
      • Thank you God...
      • Quarter-life crisis
      • Perfect party for Jenn
      • My little monkey!
      • What drink is this? :)
      • Far East Movement and Quest Crew
      • Far East Movement
      • Quest Crew!
      • What am I doing up?
      • New hairstyle :)
      • Pic from my uncle
      • Go Padres!
      • Happy Easter love
      • WICKED!
      • Hi baby!
      • Thanks for the love!
      • Hands shaking, Heart beating
      • Wiggle your big toe
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (223)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  July (64)
    • ►  June (38)