skip to main | skip to sidebar

As I Am

Because everyone needs an outlet. You either take me as I am, or move on. --"Prelude to a Kiss" Sometimes I feel Like I don’t belong anywhere And it’s gonna take so long For me to get somewhere Sometimes I feel So heavy hearted But I can’t explain Cuz I’m so guarded But that’s a lonely road to travel And a heavy load to bare And it’s a long, long way to heaven But I gotta get there Can you send an angel? Can you send me an angel? Guide me

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Let it snow!

Boarding Saturday. I'm already anticipating all the pain and bruises.
First visiting Lyn and then at Rannel's, it'll be a great weekend.

-Madel

Posted by Madel at 8:41 PM

1 comment:

[ nicky ] said...

im so excited
and i just cant hide it

February 27, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Madel
San Diego/Chula Vista, California
I'm learning more and more about myself every day of my life and hopefully that will make me a better person.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (221)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ▼  February (17)
      • No more bunny slope!
      • Bear Mountain!
      • Tax Refunds
      • Let it snow!
      • Follow up: Lent
      • Lent
      • Each time I try I just break down and cry.-Madel
      • The Hour
      • Slumdog Millionaire
      • ??
      • Ha!
      • New quote
      • Changes
      • Happy Birthday Hasua!!
      • 4 freakin hours in the airport
      • To be continued...
      • New Dog Whisperers
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (223)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  July (64)
    • ►  June (38)