Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Hour

"Isaiah prophesied for the lord: what is past is past. Something new is to spring forth, for the Lord wipes out all our offenses and remembers no more our sins." -Isaiah 43: 18-19, 21-22, 24b-25

I can have so many things on my mind and so much stress, but when I go to mass, I just love how my mind is set at ease for that hour. God is listening to me and taking away my burdens and it just makes me feel so good. It's like having a clean slate every week and who wouldn't want a clean slate?

"So faith, hope, and love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love." -1 Corinthians 13

Faith opens the door to love, love gives the power to hope. So as I leave my past behind, I welcome my future full of faith, hope, and love. 

Maybe I should rethink my current career and look into becoming a nun?!

No comments: