I don't even know what I'm talking about, but all I know is that change is happening and from all the crap I've gone through, I know it's most likely for the better.
So, like you care, but update on me is...
- Work's good. Busy as always, but like I've said, I love what I do, the people I work with, and here goes my big head, but I'm pretty dang good at what I do. I'm gaining a lot more responsibilities and I love it.
- Family is very good. Well, as I've posted before, my mom's biopsy results was benign, but then they took an x-ray of her chest and found a shadow of some sort, no word on the result of the additional x-ray so we're all hoping everything's fine. She's had a cough for a while now so I can't lie, I'm worried. She's been through way too much in the past year alone. On a lighter note, my older brother and his wife are pregnant!! I just saw them this past weekend and she's only a little past 2 months along and she's already showing. She does have a history of twins in the family so maybe there's more than one bun in that oven?! We're all so excited! Too bad they live all the way in Sacramento.
- I love my cousins. This past weekend was such a trip! I can't believe what happened when I visited them. Let's just say there was lots of guessing going on, drinks, and then plenty of laughing! :)
- Bolt is the cutest dog in the whole wide world! But he's a bad boy sometimes.
- Friends are awesome. It's just me who isn't. I'm sorry if I've neglected many of you, I'm just a horrible friend. I saw plenty of friends in the bay and don't get me wrong, I love how I can go up there and it feels like nothing has changed, but I definitely need to make more of an effort to keep in contact with everyone. Hopefully that changes.
- Personal life, wouldn't you like to know!? :P Actually, you don't. But I like to toot my own horn by saying I arrived at the airport damn tipsy (thanks to 2 bottles of wine shared with good company) and I gave my ID to the guy and he asked me, "Have you been here before?" I replied, "Uh, here? A few times. Why? Do I look familiar?" And he just looks at me and says, "Yeah, you're very pretty." HAHAHA!! What the?! I wish I got to share my tipsy-ness with people.
Well, that's all. And I leave you all with this quote:
"I am in charge of my emotions, my emotions are not in charge of me."

No comments:
Post a Comment