I love buying presents and this year, even though it's 5 days before Christmas and I have yet to buy a present, I've thought about what I want to get people and I'm excited. People have already asked me what I'd want for Christmas, but I really don't have an answer. I mean, the only thing I really want right now is for the Doctor to call us and say that my mom is okay, negative, benign. That's all I really want.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christmas
I love this time of year. I'm helping friends get presents for their significant others and I miss getting excited when buying a present for that special someone and getting that anxious feeling when they open it up. At least I get to save money now? Heh, I still wish I had someone to buy a super special gift for and I wish I would get a super special gift from that special someone. I'm definitely not holding my breath or waiting though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i stopped asking for presents for years now for christmas. i really don't want much. but i'm with you and i want your mom to be okay too! and thanks again for your tips!
hey del sorry i missed your call. Anywho, if you are still looking for someone to get a super special gift for you can always use me. :) I hope you get what you want for christmas too!
Post a Comment