cramps ever, almost every month by the way! Ahhh!!! I seriously want
to cry.
Tmi??
-Madel
Because everyone needs an outlet. You either take me as I am, or move on. --"Prelude to a Kiss" Sometimes I feel Like I don’t belong anywhere And it’s gonna take so long For me to get somewhere Sometimes I feel So heavy hearted But I can’t explain Cuz I’m so guarded But that’s a lonely road to travel And a heavy load to bare And it’s a long, long way to heaven But I gotta get there Can you send an angel? Can you send me an angel? Guide me
1 comment:
whenever you wake at 430, call me girl! haha. i'm always up that early.
but yeah. pain sucks. sorry about that.
your costume looked great. hope you guys had fun at linda's. i ate far too much candy last night.
Post a Comment