skip to main | skip to sidebar

As I Am

Because everyone needs an outlet. You either take me as I am, or move on. --"Prelude to a Kiss" Sometimes I feel Like I don’t belong anywhere And it’s gonna take so long For me to get somewhere Sometimes I feel So heavy hearted But I can’t explain Cuz I’m so guarded But that’s a lonely road to travel And a heavy load to bare And it’s a long, long way to heaven But I gotta get there Can you send an angel? Can you send me an angel? Guide me

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fashionista in her freakin pink boots!
Posted by Madel at 1:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Madel
San Diego/Chula Vista, California
I'm learning more and more about myself every day of my life and hopefully that will make me a better person.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (221)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2008 (223)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ▼  November (15)
      • Meet Chub-chub
      • Black Friday
      • Happy Thanksgiving!
      • 2:46am
      • 1:30am
      • Back to basics.
      • Burnt out and MIA
      • SD Culture and Cocktail at the Museum of Art
      • Alone on a Saturday night.
      • Bulesque etc! Haha
      • Yelp Party
      • Election Day!
      • Warriors in Pink
      • Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure 5K
      • It hurts so bad...
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  July (64)
    • ►  June (38)