I should really blog more. But do yall really like reading the emo-ness that is my life?! Is anyone out there?? Who knows.
I need to get back in the habit of this though. Maybe that's why my back's been so tense lately, no release of the stress or thoughts and ideas. Well, nothing really that exciting has happened. I've traveled here and there, worked everywhere. Heh. I'm pretty busy lately, work is always crazy (I'm really serious when I say that, I mean, non-stop work. Well, some breaks here and there). I feel like since I got back from NYC, I've done nothing but fly somewhere else or plan something or go out. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I'm so busy, but sometimes, I feel like running away. I need to watch Eat Pray Love.
I think we've had one successful wedding shower, now planning Zoe's birthday party, then off to Boston, Vermont, and Montreal. Then Zoe's birthday, Jae and Hai's wedding (aww can't wait!), and lastly Vegas (so far). I've been so preoccupied lately that I'm not even excited for my birthday. Maybe because I forgot it's my birthday soon? Eh, it's no big deal anyway. Another year. If I have a birthday candle, I should wish for a better love life. Haha
Ok, I'm digressing, but I really miss sleep. I think since NYC, I haven't really slept much either. The one thing I have done excessively since then has been EATING. I'm such a freakin fatty magoo it's ridiculous. More things to add to my wish list, more sleet and a smaller appetite.
Time to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment