Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I feel like screaming every day

Work drives me insane. Well, let me correct myself, some of the people at my job make me want to scream. My whole team sits in this one area and we can all kind of yell over to each other if we have any questions or need clarification on any applications, cases, etc. I seriously complete all my work and on top of that, I finish other people's work, train, correct data, AND answer questions left and right. Like today for instance, someone pointed out that if I got a dollar for every time someone called for me for help, I'd be rich. It really felt like I was being asked a questions every 2 minutes. I'm non-stop working from 8:30am-5pm, the only time I don't work is during my 30 minute lunch break, I even work through most of my 15 minute breaks. But I still manage to get my sht done. It's called multi-tasking. Days client reports are due are even worse and that's an Associate's job, but I still do it. If I don't get promoted in the next round of promotions, oh it's on btch. Hah.

When I brought up my concerns about how work isn't getting completed fast enough to my Supervisor, all she said was, "You're an over-achiever." with a smile on her face.

WTF?! And your point is?? And that comment helps me, how?? I still have no idea what she meant by that. Is that good? Bad? I have no effing clue.

No comments: