something and Anthony finds a freakin stray dog. Being the dog lover
that he is, he calls the dog and finds out his name is Rusty and he
calls the number on the dog tags. No luck. I found an address so I
looked it up and Anthony, my brother, Rhia and I drive about 10 min to
the address and the person in the house says it's not his dog, it's
his address but not his dog. Crazy!
So basically what ended up happening was Anthony took the dog home, we
gave him a bath, fed him, and called the 866 # on the tags and got the
owner's info from 2006, which is the latest update. So Rusty's owner's
name is Brian Rae who lived in Rio Linda, CA which is about 25 min
north of Sac. All the phone numbers they gave us for Brian Rae were
disconnected. Poor Rusty's been roaming around for God knows how long.
Luckily Anthony's such a dog lover that he took him in and today we're
going to try to find his owner or a good shelter for him.
He's actually a really good dog and when he was on my lap, I would be
petting him and then when I'd stop, he'd move his nose and force my
hand to pet him again. Haha! So cute! Anthony says he's probably a mix
of a chihuaha and a dachshund, very adorable! Hopefully we find a good
home for him, if not, he'll be my dog and Anthony will just take care
of him. Or maybe he's here to be Zoe's bff. :)
Madel
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:
i have (read: my mom has) 2 chi-wieners! hahah
how fun. hopefully you'll find the owner. poor rusty. but otherwise anthony should just keep him! :)
Post a Comment