skip to main | skip to sidebar

As I Am

Because everyone needs an outlet. You either take me as I am, or move on. --"Prelude to a Kiss" Sometimes I feel Like I don’t belong anywhere And it’s gonna take so long For me to get somewhere Sometimes I feel So heavy hearted But I can’t explain Cuz I’m so guarded But that’s a lonely road to travel And a heavy load to bare And it’s a long, long way to heaven But I gotta get there Can you send an angel? Can you send me an angel? Guide me

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jae!!!

Love ya!
Posted by Madel at 7:34 PM

1 comment:

Jaelyn said...

ew! hella moted! hahaha

thanks, Madel! :) and thanks for coming out tonight!! <3

May 21, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Madel
San Diego/Chula Vista, California
I'm learning more and more about myself every day of my life and hopefully that will make me a better person.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (221)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ▼  May (19)
      • ??
      • Wine and cheese night!
      • Happy Birthday Jae!!!
      • Disrespect
      • Sisters
      • I'm still awake
      • Red Bull air show
      • Chilean Sea Bass
      • Happy Mother's Day
      • How romantic
      • Mt. Helix
      • The End
      • One with nature
      • Beach Trail-Torrey Pines, La Jolla
      • The Lord is my Shephard
      • Live and Learn
      • TKO
      • First round was awesome!!!
      • Pacquiao vs. Hatton BBQ!
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (223)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  July (64)
    • ►  June (38)