Vegas anymore because last night, my family had a real conversation
about whether or not we're keeping Bolt. It's only been 5 days, but my
little brother has lost a lot of sleep trying to train him. I felt
horrible because I'm not doing my part so I decided to stay home this
weekend to help with the training. I'm really hoping he'll train in
the next couple of weeks because Vince goes back to school then. Once
he's in school, he won't have time to take care of him. That's why we
need him trained asap.
It takes patience and we know that, but none of us knew how difficult
this would be. My mom, my brother and I were already crying thinking
about selling him. So last night I made the decision to stay behind
and so this time, I slept downstairs and woke up twice in the middle
of the night to take him out of his kennel. I really hope he learns
soon.
Having this dog is really making me prioritize my time and money.
That's another reason I didn't go to Vegas. Maybe I won't be doing my
annual birthday trip to the east coast either? I don't know. But what
a way to start the new year huh?
Sigh...
-Madel

1 comment:
You are lame for not coming.
Post a Comment